The course is designed to understand the components of a fire, how to reduce risks at work and what to do if you locate a fire or the alarm sounds. It also covers the correct use of the various fire extinguishers. The course is aimed…
Search ResultsSign in to tell us about a training course / provider meeting
Search by start date
Refine these results
- The course examines the importance of food hygiene in care homes. It looks at current legislation, the causes and prevention of food poisoning, storage and cooking requirements. The course is designed to give the knowledge of best practices in a care setting.
- This course deals with the legislation, statistics, roles and responsibilities, the causes of accidents, risk assessing and infection control.
- Learn to speak English: beginners and intermediate. Sutton Community Academy, High Pavement, Sutton In Ashfield, NG17 1EE www.suttonacademy.attrust.org.uk/adult/course-guide/languages English for Speakers of Other Languages – Reading English for Speakers of Other Languages – Speaking and Listening English for Speakers of Other Languages – Writing…
- Paediatric First Aid (12 hours) qualifications Ofsted Recognised Blended Learning Face to Face and online course Suitable for Childminders, Nurseries, Schools, Parents and anyone who works with under 18's. The course covers CPR, Choking, Recovery Position, Bleeding, Wounds, Shock, Heat Stroke, Diabetes, Slips, Trips and…Start date: 01/12/2021 Cost: £80
- The session is for families with children aged 1-5 years which includes story time and the chance to make a healthy snack to eat together.Start date: 02/11/2022 Town: Sutton in Ashfield Cost: FREE
- Here at Worksop Skills Academy, we offer a fully funded Level 1 Introduction to Construction course, with the opportunity to gain a Green CSCS card upon completion. It is a two-week course, delivered by experienced tutors, incorporating health and safety, risk assessments, manual handling as…Start date: 20/02/2023 Town: Worksop
- Refresher Courses in Health & Social Care: 1-Health & Safety 2-Infection Control 3-Dementia Guide (Dementia, Manoeuvre's, in Mental Health) 4-Manual Handling 5-End of life Care 6-Understanding your role as a Carer 7-Privacy & Dignity 8-Equality & Diversity 9-Medication & Administration & Management 10-Levels of Observation…Start date: 22/03/2023 Town: Basford Cost: £80:00