An introduction on how to stay safe online. Aimed at people supporting vulnerable adults and people with learning disabilities to access online life safely.
Time 14:00 – 15:00
Delivered via Zoom free of charge.
We will introduce you to:
- Facts and figures - How we all live our lives online
- What this means for people with learning disabilities and autism?
- Safety issues associated with being online?
- How to support vulnerable people to stay safe?
- Available support and how to report?
- Signposting and resources to assist you, including a presentation from Nottingham Victim Care.
We will send a link out to all delegates who have signed up with Eventbrite nearer the time.
Please take a moment and let us know how you would rate your:
knowledge 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest score)
Sign up on Eventbrite: