Please find below links to the latest advice around the coronavirus from the Governemnt and Public Helath England:
Information for health and care professionals and non-clinical settings
Vaccination bookings for care home staff and frontline health and social care workers inc Personal Assistants: National vaccination booking link (www.nhs.uk)
- Twice weekly rapid testing to be available to everyone in England - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- Information for Personal Assistants re PPE
- All current coronavirus guidance produced by HM Government for health professionals and non-clinical settings.
- Public Health England public information resources including leaflets and posters which can be downloaded
- Government guidance for Employees
- Latest Corona Virus guidelines translated into 20 different languages
- Important changes to right to work checks
- Skills For Care FAQ's for Individual Employers of Personal Assistants
- D2N2 COVID-19 resources for businesses
- National Testing Programme Self Referral Portal and Self Referral Portal Guidance
- Government Guidance for Care Staff Supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities and Autistic Adults
- Government Actions for early years and childcare providers during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
Welcome to our Provider Corner, an area of NottsHelpYourself dedicated to providing you with information and resources to better support our collective growth. You'll find the latest news, useful documentation on tenders and statistics, training courses, a provider forum to share ideas and comments and access to the My Hub area to manage your listings. Click here for a step by step guide on how to register as a provider.