Setting up and Growing a Business
This section of the site provides useful information for individuals looking to set up a business and has links to the Council's Microprovider page for businesses with less than 5 employees and provides useful resources for setting up a business and extra support that can be obtained.
Please view the external links section below, for useful information from websites around setting up and growing a business. This includes sector information such as the Care Home companion website.
Already have a business?
If you already have a business that provides a service to residents within Nottinghamshire and surrounding areas we would strongly encourage you to register on NottsHelpYourself. This will enable you to advertise the services that your organisation offers so that residents of Nottinghamshire can search the site and make contact with you directly.
Nottinghamshire Insight brings together a collection of resources such as reports, data, maps and profiles to form a picture of the County's population, health & wellbeing, economy and services. This content can be used to form an evidence base for planning, developing and improving local services. To access the information please click here.
Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA)
The JSNA is a process through which a comprehensive picture of health and wellbeing needs for the local population is formed.
The data gathered is used to shape commissioning priorities to improve health and wellbeing, and reduced health inequalities in our communities. Visit the website to find out more.
- D2N2 Growth Hub starting up a Business
- D2N2 Growth Hub Grow Your Business
- Microprovider Support information
- Optimum Workforce Leadership
- D2N2 Apprenticeship Levy
- Nottinghamshire County Council Say Yes To Apprentices Video
- First Enterprise Agency Ltd Loans and Premises for Start up Businesses
- D2N2 Apprenticeship Information
- Gov.Uk Contracts Finder
- East Midlands Chamber - Access to Funding pages
- East Midlands Chamber - Business Growth Events and Workshops
- NBV Business Growth and Startup support
- The Care Professionals Standards Academy